|Location||Northwest of the Shrine to Peryite and Karthwasten|
Dragontooth Crater is a dragon's lair located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
If the quest "Dragon Rising" hasn't been completed, this area will be populated by a few Forsworn and a Hagraven along with Forsworn tents and a bloody altar. If the quest "Dragon Rising" has been completed, a Dragon will be present with a dead Hagraven.
It is possible that the Dragonborn may encounter up to three dragons in and near this area.
- Because of the word wall being so close to the stone behind it, the dragon that appears here cannot sit ontop of it. This makes the dragon lie down on the ground instead.
- When the dragon is asleep, he will rest his head ontop of his left wing.
- Dragon shout available to the Dragonborn here may not be able to be learned, as the highlighted word will not appear on the Word Wall. The
- Sometimes the dragon cannot be killed and the dragon will not attack the Dragonborn. Returning later one can find the dragon dead and the soul/loot gained.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)