Drain Speed is an effect that drains the speed of the target (either Hero or enemy). If it affects the Hero, it is diametrically opposed to the Restore Speed effect. There are several ways that this effect can occur.
- The Hero can cause this effect by casting the Destruction spell of the same name.
- Can be cast by using a Spell from an Enchantment on an item.
- The Hero can be hit by an enemy magician.
- The Hero can use a weapon enchanted to Cast When Strikes (like most weapons are).
- The Hero can receive this effect from being hit by a weapon with this Enchanted onto the weapon.
Take a potionEdit
- The Hero can achieve this effect by drinking a potion of Drain Intelligence (why one would want to, though, is questionable, since it reduces Attributes).
- Eat a raw Alchemy ingredient causing this effect.
Use a scrollEdit
- The Hero can also, if a scroll has been bought from a relevant Merchant or Healer, use a Scroll of Drain Speed to cause this spell to others.