Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Coax both magical and mortal energies from your hapless opponent.|
|Recharge||30, 60, 90|
- 1 Word: 5 points of damage to stamina for 30s, stagger effect of 0.8
- 2 Words: 5 points of damage to stamina and magicka for 30s, stagger effect of 0.8
- 3 Words: 5 points of damage to stamina, magicka, and health for 30s, stagger effect of 0.8
- Gormlaith Golden-Hilt prefers to use this shout instead of Disarm or Unrelenting Force once Dawnguard is installed.
- The version used by Revered and Legendary Dragons does more damage and will home in on the Dragonborn from a distance. Damage can be avoided by standing behind something solid as the creature shouts.
This section contains bugs related to Drain Vitality. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Marked for Death shouts known, a second version (or several more) of the former using the same words as Marked For Death will appear in the shout menu and will be usable, with all the words having a cooldown of 12. Its description will say "Drains 1 points of Health per second for 20 seconds. Drains 1 point of Magicka per second for 20 seconds. Drains 1 points of Stamina per second for 20 seconds." Spending a soul on Marked for Death also counts as using it on said copy, since they use the same words. Each time a new word is learned for Marked for Death, it is learned for this alternate version as well
If the Dragonborn has at least 1 word of both the Drain Vitality and
- The only known way to avoid this bug is to start a new game without Dawnguard installed, then waiting until all 3 words of Marked for Death have been acquired before installing it.confirmation needed
| Animal Allegiance • Aura Whisper • Become Ethereal • Call Dragon • Call of Valor • Clear Skies • Disarm • Dismay |
Dragonrend • Elemental Fury • Fire Breath • Frost Breath • Ice Form • Kyne's Peace • Marked for Death • Slow Time
Storm Call • Throw Voice • Unrelenting Force • Whirlwind Sprint
|Drain Vitality • Soul Tear • Summon Durnehviir|
|Battle Fury • Bend Will • Cyclone • Dragon Aspect|
|Amulet of Talos • Dragon Alphabet • Dragon Language • Shrine of Talos • Tongues • Word Wall|