- Amulet of Health
- Common Pants
- Common Shirt
- Common Shoes
- Glass Boots
- Glass Greaves
- Netch Leather Cuirass
- Netch Leather Left Pauldron
- Netch Leather Right Pauldron
- Netch Leather Left Gauntlet
- Netch Leather Right Gauntlet
- Steel Jinkblade of the Aegis
- Resist Fire: 75%
"Well, well, look what the scrib dragged in. I suppose you're here to rescue our little Dilborn, eh? Then I suggest you don't make any sudden moves. You see, when people owe me money, I get a bit touchy. Attack me, and my men have orders to kill Dillborn first -- poor, naked, defenseless Dillborn. But if you're here to settle Dillborn's debts, we may be able to work something out."
- owe me money "That's right,
. We indulge in a bit of gambling down here from time to time, awway from the prying eyes of the guards, you know? Dilborn is one of our best customers. He currently owes... if my memory serves me right... yes, Dilborn owes me the sum total of 3,000 septims. And he's not leaving here until he pays his debts."
- Could you lower his ransom at all? "Not for you, my little friend. If they owe me money, even my closest associates have trouble persuading me to back off a debt."
- Hold on, I can pay his ransom. "All right, he can go. Alam, remove his bracers. Dilborn, never show your face to me again, or I'll slice it off with a rusty spoon, you hear me?"
- Let him go or feel my wrath. "How unfortunate. Boys, go ahead and get rid of that naked Breton monkey. I'll take care of the hero and his witless man-child over here."
(If approached again after paying Dilborn's ransom)
"You've got your Dilborn. Not how I'd spend my money, frankly, but that's your affair. And now, though it's been charming chatting with you, I won't keep you...."