Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Level||34 - 40|
|1000 - 1400|
|Stamina||575 - 625|
Unrelenting Force Shout
|25 Extra Damage|
|Resistance||50% resistant to Frost
100% resistant to Poison
|Soul Size||Greater (Level 30), Grand (Level 40)|
Deathlords become common around level 30, but they may be encountered beforehand, but only in certain locations. If the quest Under Saarthal is done above level 15, one will be encountered at the top of two stairways in the heart of Saarthal.
Arcwind Point has a high chance to spawn a Deathlord, even at low levels. Yngol Barrow, Silverdrift Lair, and Yngvild are also amongst the tombs that have a higher chance to spawn a Deathlord as a boss at low player levels.
Deathlords use ebony or ancient Nord weapons which may also be enchanted, increasing their effectiveness. They all use shouts, such as Unrelenting Force and Disarm. Deathlords are known to use Unrelenting Force with very short intervals, constantly throwing their foes about.
The deathlord archer is one of the most dangerous foes encountered in Skyrim. In addition to their high health and stamina, the ebony bow coupled with the matching ebony arrows can deal large amounts of damage per shot, taking down even the highest level targets with only a few hits.
The draugr deathlord may have any of the following items:
- Ebony weapons
- Ancient Nord weapons
- A small amount of gold
- Bone meal
- Ores or ingots
- Precious gems
- Ebony Shield
- Some level 40 Draugr Deathlords wear a quiver. This can help distinguish them from level 30s, which never wear quivers.
- Their helmets are very similar to the Helm of Yngol.
- Above level 35, most of the draugr at Skuldafn may be replaced by draugr deathlords or higher, making it harder to get to the portal to Sovngarde.
- A draugr deathlord will often be displayed as a rotating image during loading screens.
- Quite rarely, during a loading sequence, the male draugr deathlord will be replaced with a bare-headed, female version.
- Only level 40 Draugr Deathlords have Grand Souls.
- There are special deathlords archers, yet they are still called "Draugr Deathlord." These can be found at Arcwind Point.
This section contains bugs related to Draugr Deathlord (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If a draugr deathlord has been shot with a bow enchanted with paralysis and immobilized, and just as it gets up, a killing shot from the bow also paralyzes, it may go flying across the room, spinning erratically but eventually landing and standing up and walking backwards in place in a motion that looks oddly like dancing. The deathlord is actually dead so the body can still be looted.
- If a draugr that is capable of using shouts uses the Disarm shout, the player's lost weapon may become embedded in a nearby wall, thus making it unable to be retrieved.
- If an explosion occurs because of Dawnbreaker, some draugr deathlords may be seen walking into a wall and continuing to walk through a wall. They will still be marked as hostile and stay that way until the dungeon is reset.