|Draugr Wight Lord|
Unrelenting Force (shout)
Ancient Nord Weapons
- Main article: Draugr (Skyrim)
These Draugr resemble a normal Draugr Wight, but have more health and do much more damage when attacking. They are the wight level of the boss Draugr, the highest being the Death Overlord. It is a fairly rare form of draugr.
In combat, Draugr Wight Lords are aggressive. As soon as it spots the player, the Wight Lord will charge them. Though their attacks are powerful, they aren't fast, and they can be easily dodged.
The Draugr Wight Lord can use Unrelenting Force, which can stagger the Dragonborn, and the Disarm Shout, which rips the Dragonborn's weapon from their grasp, often making the player lose the weapon in the darkness of a Nordic Ruin.
- Silverdrift Lair, guarding the Disarm Word Wall.
- Forelhost, sleeping in a coffin.
- If the Dragonborn is a high level, a Draugr Wight Lord will replace the occasional Draugr Overlord in the Bleak Falls Barrow quest, guarding the Unrelenting Force Word Wall.
- High Gate Ruins, in one of the two rooms needed to be opened by another level in order to raise the bars and proceed.
- Soljund's Sinkhole, in a room with a chest and two enchanted statues.
- Dimhollow Crypt, as part of the Bloodline quest in Dawnguard.
- Hillgrund's Tomb, in the final room.
- Restless Draugr
- Draugr Wight
- Draugr Overlord
- Draugr Scourge
- Draugr Deathlord
- Draugr Death Overlord