- Main article: Draugr
|Draugr Wight Lord|
Unrelenting Force (shout)
Ancient Nord Weapons
These Draugr resemble a normal Draugr Wight, but are much more powerful. They can take more damage than the Draugr Wight as well. They are the wight level of the boss Draugr, the highest being the Death Overlord.
In combat, Draugr Wight Lords are aggressive. As soon as it spots the player, the Wight Lord will charge him or her. Though their attacks are powerful, they aren't fast, and the player can easily dodge them.
- Silverdrift Lair, guarding the Disarm Word Wall.
- Forelhost, sleeping in a coffin.
- If you are a high level, a Draugr Wight Lord will replace the occasional Draugr Overlord in the Bleak Falls Barrow Quest, guarding the Unrelenting Force Word Wall.
- High Gate Ruins, in one of the two rooms needed to be opened by another level in order to raise the bars and procceed.
- Soljund's Sinkhole in a room with a chest and two enchanted statues.
- Dimhollow Crypt is part of the Bloodline quest associated with the The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)