| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
|Class: Archery, Bow|
|Upgrade Material: Leather Strips|
|Perk: Steel Smithing|
It can be found in a chest in the The Ratway Vaults, located in the lowermost room of the vaults. The room is guarded by a Vagrant archer and a Lowlife. It is possible to obtain the bow prior to receiving the quest from Dravin.
- If Dravin is dead for any reason before assigning the quest, Dravin's Bow will still be considered a quest item, and unable to be removed from your inventory by normal means.
- As a means to fix this bug, you can use the console command player.removeitem 0006b9ad 1 to remove it from your inventory.
- You may also be able to use a weapon rack to remove quest weapons from your inventory.
- If you find Dravin's Bow before being assigned the quest, you may be unable to return it to him even if he tells you about his stolen bow after you have found it.
- If this occurs, you can use the console command setstage FreeformMerryfairFarm 30 to advance the quest to the correct stage, allowing you to complete it.
- You can also take the bow to a grindstone and upgrade the weapon there by changing it and enabling it to be removed from the inventory.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)