- Aspect of Terror
- Furor of the Game Master
Someone calling themselves The Rat left a note claiming that the Daedra are slaughtering people in the Imperial Arena. If I slay the Daedra, instead, The Rat promised to reward me with a secret about Molag Bal's plan for Imperial City.
- U8: Aspect of Terror no longer prompts an interrupt tutorial. 
- U8: Dredaza's theatre scene in the Imperial City arena can no longer be interrupted, and will no longer result in a battle with two bosses at once. 
- U8: Furor of the Game Master can no longer be interrupted. 
- U8: Siphon is now correctly removed if its channel is interrupted. 
- U8: Siphon now correctly stops channeling if its target performs a CC break. 
- U8: Reduced the duration of Spirit Shield to 5 minutes from 1 hour and 40 minutes. The visual effects for Spirit Shield no longer persist indefinitely after the effect expires.