|Faction||The College of Winterhold|
|Services||Skill Trainer: Illusion |
Spell Tome Merchant
Drevis Neloren is a Dunmer mage at the College of Winterhold. Serving as a merchant of Spell Tomes for the college, he is also the Master-level trainer of Illusion magic. Found in either the Hall of Countenance or in The Arcanaeum, he sleeps at 12 AM in the former.
Upon first speaking to Drevis, he quotes, "You, you can see me?" because he is a Master at Illusion and thinks he is invisible. As part of a miscellaneous side quest, Drevis asks the Dragonborn to wear special gloves and help him cleanse many spots around the college. At each spot, the Dragonborn receives several empty Soul Gems of various qualities or an active effect called Fortify Magicka of +25 or +100 for two hours.
Reaching Master-level in Illusion, the Dragonborn seeks out Drevis for additional training. Drevis sends the Dragonborn to collect four ancient tomes containing advanced Illusion spells. Drevis has large amounts of gold on his person and this increases when the Dragonborn trains with him or buys from his shop. It is possible to pickpocket the gold but it can be quite difficult.
- Out of Balance: Purify the focus points for magical energy around the College.
- Illusion Ritual Spell: Find books about Illusion Magic to learn Master Spells.
- The gloves used during the purification gives unlimited Magicka when equipped.
- The buff emitted from the wells after cleansing can grant unlimited magicka for 2 hours. This can be exploited to level very quickly.
- Drevis may occasionally spawn on an unreachable ledge on the side of the mountain underneath the college. Sometimes, it is possible to reach him. Descend to the level of the river, cross over, and climb up the hill sides on the right side of the college (facing it), and you may find him. Despite the inconvenience, Drevis can still be interacted with as normal.
- If Nirya is killed Drevis will say "Have you seen Nirya I know she's dead but I thought she'd say hi anyway".
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)