She spends most of the day inside of the store with her husband. She occasionally walks about Riften. Be it outside of the store or inside, Drifa provides no services or dialogue options. When she is inside the store with her husband they will make idle banter, to see the dialogue click here. She is also known to be an avid follower of Mara 
When her husband leaves she reverts to less intensive dialogue
It would appear from this and another conversation she and her husband have at their table at dinner time, (about 300 gold in the log book for "spices"), it may seem that she is taking him for a ride. A kinder interpretation is that she may be paying protection money and doesn't want him to know about it because she doesn't want him to worry.
- Bolli says that Drifa is his wife, even though Bolli's wife is Ninevor. This may be an error by Bolli's voice actor.
- When not in the Pawned Prawn, Drifa can usually be found in front of Brand-Shei's or Grelka 's stalls in the center of Riften.
- While listed as each other spouse when checked through the command console, curiously Drifa's and Bersi's relationship rank is set to 'allies' rather than 'lovers', the latter being the standard for most if not all other spouses in Skyrim.
- It is implied that Drifa may be embezzling from the Pawned Prawn. In a conversation with Bersi, Bersi brings her attention to an anomaly in the store's record book, in her handwriting. She first lies about having any knowledge of it, then attempts to dismiss it.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)