|Location||South-East of Dawnstar|
|Quests||Purity of Revenge|
Driftshade Refuge is a fort located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
In each major chamber, there are generally two or three Silver Hand members. The corridor to the left eventually leads to Driftshade Cellar which must be passed through to reach the room where the Fragments of Wuuthrad can be found on the table. This room is guarded by four Silver Hand and also contains a chest, workbench, grindstone, anvil, and random loot.
- Turning in Blood's Honor after killing anyone inside Driftshade Refuge may render the Companions questline impossible to complete, as the next quest, Purity of Revenge, will not start. It is advisable to either avoid the area or wait 32 days after killing anyone before turning in Blood's Honor.
- Light Armor Skill Book - The Rear Guard in Driftshade Cellar.
- Block Skill Book - Warrior in the last room of the dungeon after going through the Cellar.
- One-Handed Skill Book - 2920, vol 01 - Morning Star in the last room of the dungeon after going through the Cellar.
- Adept level Locked chest - Leveled loot
- Four chests with random loot.
- This is one of the very few locations throughout Skyrim where a pre-cooked Mammoth Steak can be found (in the kitchen).
- Snowberries grow abundantly here (20+)
It is possible to skip most of the dungeon. If a noise is made at the barred door, a Silver Hand may open the door to investigate, allowing direct access to the final chamber.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)