|Drinar Varyon's Dwemer Artifacts|
|Quest Giver||Imsin the Dreamer|
|Location|| Buckmoth Legion Fort|
|Next Quest||Rescue Joncis Dalomax|
|Reputation||+5 (Imperial Legion)|
|Disposition||+10 (Imsin the Dreamer)|
Find proof that Drinar Varyon in Ald'ruhn is a smuggler of Dwemer artifacts.
- Speak to Imsin the Dreamer in Buckmoth Legion Fort about Orders.
- Travel to Ald'ruhn, and search Drinar Varyon's house.
- Grab the Dwemer Tube hidden among the red pots on the table.
- Return to Imsin the Dreamer and report your findings.
Find Evidence of SmugglingEdit
If you've done some of the Hlaalu faction quests, you might already know that Drinar Varyon is a smuggler. At any rate, you'll need to enter Drinar's house and have a look around (his house can be found on the west side of Ald'ruhn, by the Ald Skar Inn). The door is unlocked, and Drinar is home. The locked chests contain some raw ebony, but chances are that opening them and taking the ebony will start a fight, which will greatly reduce your reward. Even if you do manage to steal the ebony, it won't count towards completing the quest. You can, however, find a single Dwemer Tube among the red pots on the large table near Drinar, who won't notice when you take it.
Return to ImsinEdit
Return to Imsin with the evidence (the Dwemer Tube) to complete the quest.
- If you kill Drinar, Imsin is disappointed but impressed with your honesty in admitting it: you receive five Legion reputation points and her disposition still increases by five.
- There are also lines of dialogue describing Vorar Helas as the smuggler, scripts to update the quest when he is killed. Evidently at one stage he was the quest target instead of Drinar.