- Lorbumol gro-Aglakh will tell the Nerevarine to kill Dro'Sakhar, a Khajiit with a bounty on his head.
- People in the St. Olms Canton of Vivec will vaguely talk about a Khajiit living in the houses on one of the south canals.
- Find and kill Dro'Sakhar in the canton.
- Return to Lorbumol for the reward.
Lorbumol gro-Aglakh, a member of the Vivec Fighters Guild, will tell the Nerevarine about a bounty on the head of a Khajiit thief named Dro'Sakhar. He does not know, however, where Dro'Sakhar is, but thinks that he may be hiding somewhere in St. Olms.
Upon interrogation, the residents of St. Olms will talk about a shady Khajiit seen on the south canals. Dro'Sakhar can be found in Canal South-Two. After killing him, the Nerevarine must return to Lorbumol for the reward.
- In addition to 500 , the Nerevarine will also raise their disposition with Lorbumol by ten points, and their reputation with the Fighters Guild will raise by 5 points.
|10||Lorbumol gro-Aglakh said he has a bounty for a Khajiit outlaw named Dro'Sakhar who's hiding somewhere in Vivec.|
|60||Percius Mercius believes that the bounty on Dro'Sakhar is a valid one, as the Khajiit is a known outlaw.|
|100||Lorbumol gro-Aglakh gave me the bounty on Dro'Sakhar.