|Drunk and Disorderly|
|Quest Giver||Modryn Oreyn|
|Next Quest||Den of Thieves|
|Reward||Level based gold|
Promotion to Swordsman
|Type||Fighters Guild quest|
After speaking to Modryn, travel to Leyawiin in order to find out what happened to some of the Guild members. Apparently, they have been drawing a lot of negative attention towards the Fighters Guild and causing trouble.
Five Claws LodgeEdit
After they arrive at Leyawiin, ask around and eventually someone will offer insight on the bar the guildmembers are currently in. If they enter Leyawiin from the west gate it is the Five Claws Lodge on the left side. After talking to Vantus Prelius about how they are out of jobs because the Blackwood Company is taking all of them, they will be in charge of finding them a job.
Ask around, Witseidutsei can tell them the disposition is high enough with her, and they'll find that someone named Margarte may have a job for the guild. Follow the marker on the compass to find her, and she will task them with finding her five portions of ectoplasm before she will offer the guild a long-term job.
Buy the ectoplasmEdit
- The Imperial City Market District
- All Things Alchemical in Skingrad
- A Warlock's Luck in Bravil
- Mages Guild Alchemists
- If one likes to go ghost-hunting, Anvil is a good place to get ectoplasm, as one of the ships in the dock will have Spectral Sailors, and Benirus Manor has ghosts that respawn very quickly (unless both of their quests have been completed already).
- One can also do The Forlorn Watchman quest in Bravil. If those quests are done already, or there still isn't enough ectoplasm:
- Ayleid Ruins can be good places to find ghosts at certain levels.
- There are 5 ghosts in the Great Chapel of Zenithar's basement crypt, which just happens to be right across the road from Magarte's house. Be sure to use a silver, Daedric, or magic weapon, or non-frost spells to hurt the ghosts.
Once they have five portions of ectoplasm, return to Margarte and she will give the Fighter's Guild the job. Tell Vantus in the lodge, and then return to Oreyn in Chorrol and inform him that the quest is complete.
Modryn Oreyn has assigned me another of my duties. I am to travel to Leyawiin and find out why three members of the Fighters Guild--Dubok gro-Shagk, Rellian, and Vantus Prelius--have been causing trouble.
I have been told that I can find the three Fighters Guild members in the Five Claws Lodge, likely causing trouble. They warn me that it will be difficult to subdue the three men.
The men tell me that the reason they've been spending time in the tavern is sheer boredom. The Blackwood Company has been stealing all the Fighters Guild work in the area.
I've agreed to find work for my three guildmates here in Leyawiin. Perhaps some of the locals know of some.
I've heard a rumor that Margarte, who lives in Leyawiin, may have jobs for the Fighters Guild.
Margarte has told me that she would pay well for minotaur horns or ogre teeth. However, she doesn't trust the Guild yet. I'll need to bring her five portions of ectoplasm, and she'll give us her business.
I've brought Margarte the ectoplasm she requested. She'll now pay Fighters Guild members for minotaur horns and ogre teeth. I should tell the men back at the Five Claws.
I've told Dubok, Rellian, and Vantus about Margarte's need for ingredients. They've agreed to accept the long-term contract. As this should keep them out of trouble, I should report back to Oreyn.
Oreyn was pleased with my efforts, though troubled that the Blackwood Company is stealing Fighters Guild contracts.
- If the Hero are the Arch-Mage of the Mages Guild, they can place one ectoplasm in the Enchanted Chest and wait until it multiplies. It should become 11 ectoplasm, and it saves you the effort of having to run throughout the land in search of ghosts to kill.
- If playing on the PC, and in a hurry or just impatient, simply add the ectoplasm needed to the inventory. The ID for ectoplasm is 0001EBFE.