Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Dunmer, or Dark Elves, are a playable race in The Elder Scrolls Online. They are members of the Ebonheart Pact, along with the Nords and Argonians, though they are not bound to this alliance if the game is pre-ordered.
Proud but grim and often ruthless, the Dark Elves, known as Dunmer in their homeland of Morrowind, are slow to trust but loyal to their allies. They are equally adept with blade, spell, or stealth.
Passive Racial AbilitiesEdit
|Ambidexterity - Increases experience gain with Dual Wield skill line by 15%.|
|Dynamic - Increases maximum Magicka and Stamina by __%
|Resist Flame - Increases resistance to Fire Damage by __ and maximum Magicka __%
|Flame Talent - Increases spells power with Fire effects by __%
- Dark Elves in The Elder Scrolls Online are capable of having white eyes, despite Azura's curse which turned their eyes red like "fire."
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Elder Scrolls Online Alliances: Ebonheart Pact
- ↑ August 2, 2013. Twitch.TV QuakeCon, Day 2: The Elder Scrolls Online, John Carmack, and more!
- ↑ November 26, 2013. The Elder Scrolls Online Ask Us Anything: Ebonheart Pact (Part 2)
- ↑ October 17, 2013. The Elder Scrolls Online Character Creation in Action
- ↑ The Battle of Red Mountain
- ↑ Nerevar at Red Mountain
|Playable Races in The Elder Scrolls Online|
|Daggerfall Covenant||Breton • Redguard • Orsimer|
|Ebonheart Pact||Nord • Dunmer • Argonian|
|Aldmeri Dominion||Altmer • Bosmer • Khajiit|