|Dwarven Crossbow Schematic|
| Base Value:|
|Type: Quest Item|
The Dwarven Crossbow Schematic is an item found in The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard. The schematics will be found in a radient location.
- After these schematics have been turned in at Fort Dawnguard, Dwarven crossbows will be able to be purchased or crafted at a forge.
- Even though it is called a Dwarven crossbow, you do not need the smithing level required to craft dwarven items.
- The Dwarven crossbow can be bought from Sorine Jurad, under the name Enhanced Crossbow.
- If you have a Crossbow and have learned to make it you can craft an Enhanced Crossbow cheaper than buying it. It requires 1 crossbow and 2 Corundum Ingots.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard (First appearance)