|Class: Heavy Armor, Helmet|
|Upgrade Material: Dwarven Metal Ingot|
|Perk: Dwarven Smithing|
Its appearance is loosly based on the Greek hoplite helmet; particularly the Corinthian-pattern helmet, with a molded face mask. The design of the face depends on the gender of the wearer.
- Tower of Mzark - On the shelves to the right, immediately upon entering.
- Deep Folk Crossing - On the stone Dwemer structure.
- Mzinchaleft Gatehouse - In the final room, on a stone table in the upper balcony area.
- Nchuand-Zel - A full set of Dwarven armor behind an expert locked gate in the Nchuand-Zel Armory.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)