Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Can create Dwarven armor and weapons at forges, and improve them twice as much.
- Main article: Dwarven Armor (Skyrim)
- Main article: Dwarven Weapons (Skyrim)
Dwarven metal ingots are possibly the easiest ingots to acquire in Skyrim (although most of the objects to make them are very heavy, thus making it hard to bring all or abundant amounts back to a smelter unless managing your inventory only taking the best weight to metal ratio in which case hundreds of ingots can be retrieved). Dwarven metal ingots are made by melting down certain pieces of Dwemer metal, which can be found in abundance in Dwarven ruins.
Dwemer metals that can be used in the smelter:
- Bent Dwemer Scrap Metal which yields 3 ingots.
- Large Dwemer Plate Metal which yields 3 ingots.
- Small Dwemer Plate Metal which yields 3 ingots.
- Solid Dwemer Metal which yields 5 ingots.
- Large Dwemer Strut which yields 3 ingots.
- Large Decorative Dwemer Strut which yields 2 ingots.
The best metal to carry for ingot to weight ratio is the bent dwemer scrap metal and the small and large dwemer plate metal. these should take priority when spotted over other, heavier metal items which should be dropped if lighter metals are found.