Dwarven Spheres are machines that serve as sentries or guards in Dwemer ruins and other select areas.
These enemies roll around as a protected sphere. Once they sense a threat, they come out of their spheres, extend their sword, and search for nearby enemies.
If they find the threat they'll attack it with either Crossbow or Sword.
The Centurion Spheres are fast, and will easily take down lower level players. They often charge as their main attack.
Dwarven Spheres, like other Dwarven constructs, cannot be frozen with the shout Ice Form. Also, a fully charged Unrelenting Force will only stagger them and not push them across the room or area. They can also be staggered with the Impact perk. They are weak against absorb health, fire, and shock magic.
They are also resistant to Illusion magic until you obtain a certain perk in that tree.
|Dwarven Sphere||16||315||0||170||55||Immune to Poison and Frost. Resist Magic 25%|
|Warped Dwarven Sphere DG||[?]||[?]||[?]||[?]||[?]||Immune to Poison and Frost. Resist Magic 25%|
|Broken Dwarven Sphere DG||[?]||[?]||[?]||[?]||[?]||Immune to Poison and Frost. Resist Magic 25%|
|Malfunctioning Dwarven Sphere DG||[?]||[?]||[?]||[?]||[?]||Immune to Poison and Frost. Resist Magic 25%|
|Dwarven Sphere Guardian||24||453||0||262||55||Immune to Poison and Frost. Resist Magic 25%|
|Dwarven Sphere Master||30||619||0||301||82||Immune to Poison and Frost. Resist Magic 25%|
|Tempered Sphere DB||[?]||[?]||[?]||[?]||[?]||Immune to Poison and Frost. Resist Magic 25%|
- Dwarven Spheres are a smart source of energy for players who wields staves or enchanted weapons, as the Dwarven Sphere often contains filled Soul Gems.
- They usually drop Dwarven Scraps.
- A unique Dwarven Sphere can be acquired as a follower in the second of the Kagrumez Trials in Dragonborn. It is located in a small sealed room, and this particular sphere is named the Steadfast Dwarven Sphere. A second such Animunculi that can be acquired as a follower is the Steadfast Dwarven Spider, which is located in the room before the room containing the aforementioned sphere.
- Models (or trophies) of Dwarven Spheres can be found decorating Understone Keep. However, these models appear to be much larger than the active ones encountered.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (First appearance) (Centurion Sphere (Morrowind))
- The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
|Creatures and Enemies (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)|
|Animals||Bear • Cave Bear • Chicken • Cow • Deer • Dog • Elk • Fox • Goat • Hawk • Horker • Horse |
Ice Wolf • Mammoth • Mudcrab • Rabbit • Sabre Cat • Skeever • Slaughterfish • Snow Bear • Snow Fox • Wolf
|Creatures||Chaurus • Frostbite Spider • Frost Troll • Giant • Hagraven • Ice Wraith • Spriggan • Troll|
|Daedra||Dremora • Flame Atronach • Frost Atronach • Storm Atronach|
|Undead||Corrupted Shade • Dragon Priest • Draugr • Magic Anomaly • Skeleton |
Subjugated Ghost • Wisp • Wispmother • Vampire
|Animunculi||Dwarven Centurion • Dwarven Sphere • Dwarven Spider|
|Dragons||Dragon • Blood Dragon • Frost Dragon • Elder Dragon • Ancient Dragon • Skeletal Dragon|