Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Dwarven Weapons (Skyrim)
- Blacksmiths and general goods merchants.
- Wielded by various characters or enemies.
- Found as random loot in chests or as a world item throughout Skyrim.
- Mzinchaleft Gatehouse – In the final room, on a stone table in the upper balcony area.
- Dwemer Museum – In a display case.
- Mercer Frey carries an enchanted Dwarven Sword of Devouring.
- Deep Folk Crossing – Behind a Dwemer convector resting atop a pedestal along with a Dwarven helmet (level-dependent).
It can be upgraded with a Dwarven metal ingot at a grindstone and also benefits from the Dwarven Smithing perk, which doubles the improvement.
- The Dwarven Sword design may have been inspired from the primary sword used by Ancient Roman foot soldiers, or the bronze sword of Goujian, as it shares many design similarities with both.