Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Dwemer Puzzle Cube is a larceny target in Skyrim. It is found in Calcelmo's Laboratory and the only application it has is that it can be sold to Delvin Mallory for gold. The Dwemer puzzle cube is Dwemer-made, obvious because of its name, color, structure, and the fact that it is found within a Dwemer ruin.
- This is most likely a tribute to Morrowind's quest "Antabolis Informant", given by Caius Cosades in Balmora.
- The puzzle cube was also a quest item in Morrowind.
This section contains bugs related to Dwemer Puzzle Cube. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Due to bugs, picking up the cube may result in the journal not being updated, or it will cause all ongoing Larceny jobs to complete instantly, preventing the Dragonborn from getting the rewards of the quest. Returning all unique items to Delvin before retrieving the cube fixes this.
- Returning to retrieve the cube after the completing the quest Hard Answers may cause the quest line to reopen. This also results in the inability to get the reward from Delvin.
- May cause freezing to occur if picked up and saved in any way. (save file, exit area, etc.)