|Dwemer Puzzle Cube|
| Base Value:|
|Type: Quest Item|
The Dwemer Puzzle Cube is a larceny target in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It's found in the Calcelmo's Laboratory and its only use it to be sold to Delvin Mallory for gold. The Dwemer puzzle cube is Dwemer-made, obvious because of its name, color, structure and even the fact that it is made of metal.
- This is most likely a tribute to Morrowind's Quest: Antabolis Informant. Given by Caius Cosades in Balmora.
- The puzzle cube was also a quest item in Morrowind.
This section contains bugs related to Dwemer Puzzle Cube. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Due to bugs, picking up the cube may result in the journal not being updated, or it will cause all ongoing Larceny jobs to complete instantly, preventing you from getting the rewards of the quest. Return all unique items to Delvin before retrieving the cube.
- Returning to retrieve the cube after the completing the quest Hard Answers, may cause the quest line to reopen. This also results in the inability to get the reward from Delvin.
- May cause freezing to occur if picked up and saved in any way (save file, exit area, etc.)