|East Empire Company Warehouse|
|Location||Just outside Solitude|
This storage facility is located in Haafingar Hold, at the feet of the city of Solitude. It is run by the East Empire Company, a faction that also appears in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. Inside are several ships and average loot. There are also several guards, known infamously as East Empire Wardens, who patrol the docks inside the warehouse. There is a secret cave called Brinewater Grotto to the right of the warehouse behind some containers, but it is only accessible after completing the Thieves Guild quest Scoundrel's Folly.
- Speech Skill Book The Buying Game Go up the first ramp from the entrance, follow it until reaching the stairs, turn left at the stairs, follow that shelf around and the book is on top of one of the three crates.
- Smithing Skill Book Heavy Armor Forging Take the path through the shelves instead of up the ramp to a shelf with a pile of iron ingots on it, the book is to the right of these iron ingots.
- East Empire Trading Map, in the dockmaster's office behind the ship, at the top of a dirt ramp. Note that there are also multiple pieces of jewelry as well as gold here.
- There is a chest with a leveled amount of gold outside of the warehouse, underwater. To get to it, walk off the boardwalk at the stairs closest to the warehouse and look north.
- Unique Noble Clothes and Fur-Lined Boots
- One of the four wieldable knives in the game located upstairs inside Vittoria Vici's building on a plate on top of a crate.
- After the completion of Scoundrel's Folly, the East Empire Wardens who patrol the warehouse will be replaced by the average Solitude guards.
- Unlike the East Empire Wardens who attack on sight, the Solitude guards allow for a ten second trespass warning before attacking or arresting.
- The name "East Empire Company" is likely a reference to the "East India Company", a 17th-19th Century British trading company.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)