| East Empire Shipping Map
| Base Value:|
| Type: Larceny Target
| FormID: 00060CC2
The East Empire Shipping Map is a larceny target. It's found in the dockmasters office at the East Empire Company Warehouse and its only use is to be sold to Delvin Mallory.
The easiest way to get it is to pick it up when doing the Scoundrel's Folly quest. Once sold, it can be viewed at the Thieves Guild headquarters in the Ragged Flagon on a display shelf.
This section contains bugs related to East Empire Shipping Map. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Please reload an old save to confirm if the bug is still happening.
- If the bug is still occurring, please post the bug report with the appropriate system template 360 / XB1 , PS3 / PS4 , PC / MAC , depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person-anecdotes: such discussions belong on the appropriate forum board.
- PC 360 PS3 The map might not activate the side quest with Delvin. Attempt to drop, store or sell the map may make it impossible to retrieve later.
- When picked up, the map might complete the quest if you have the Bust of the Gray Fox without prompting the quest for the map in the first place. Turn in the other items before going after this one.
- Console command for fixing the quest. You must do so BEFORE picking up the item: "
setstage TGLarceny 40", "
player.additem 00060cc2 1" Then give the item to Delvin.
- 360 PS3 The map might not appear after Scoundrel's Folly is completed. (as of Patch 1.4)