- For other uses, see Ebony Armor and Ebony Cuirass.
Ebony Armor is a piece of heavy armor and part of the Ebony Armor set found in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Unenchanted armor will begin to appear throughout Skyrim at level 32 and enchanted variants can be found at level 33. These locations include:
Ebony Armor requires a Smithing level of 80 and the Ebony Smithing perk to create. It can be forged at a blacksmith's forge with the following components:
It can be upgraded with an Ebony Ingot at a workbench and also benefits from the Ebony Smithing perk, which doubles the improvement.
This section contains bugs related to Ebony Armor (Armor Piece). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Please reload an old save to confirm if the bug is still happening.
- If the bug is still occurring, please post the bug report with the appropriate system template 360 / XB1 , PS3 / PS4 , PC / MAC , depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person-anecdotes: such discussions belong on the appropriate forum board.
- On male characters, the guard at the back of the cuirass will not be present, exposing the character's neck.