Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Ebony Weapons (Skyrim)
The mace is black, with silver detailing, like other ebony weapons. Abrasions caused by use are visible on the styled linings and blade edges. The overall luster of the mace is sleek and the blades have a metallic sheen to them from sharpening.
The head of the mace is composed of eight-bladed flanges. The flanges begin to come to a center point and then crown out, into individual edged tips. The central body of these flanges is styled in a decorative silver lining. The flanges are supported by the end of the rod. This area of the handle is decorated with floral silver linings.
The shaft is partially smooth ebony, with the greater section of it being lined with stylized silver linings in geometric and curled patterns. The handle is wrapped with a strip of black leather several times over for a great length of it.
The pommel of the mace starts with an ebony metal ring, followed by an angled spike with a slight edge on the long side. This protrusion is styled with silver lining.
- Blacksmiths and general goods merchants.
- Wielded by various characters or enemies, particularly Draugr Deathlord and draugr death overlords.
- Found as random loot in chests or as a world item throughout Skyrim.
It can be upgraded with an ebony ingot at a grindstone. The Ebony Smithing perk doubles the improvement.
- Despite being less expensive to forge, the ebony mace has the same base damage as the Daedric mace as well as actually weighing less.