- Speak with Archcanon Tholer Saryoni.
- Head to Mount Assarnibibi.
- Activate the Shrine to receive the Ebony Mail.
- Return to Saryoni.
Having completed the final Pilgrimage of the Pilgrimages of the Four Corners on behalf of the Temple, Archcanon Tholer Saryoni will give the Nerevarine one final task. This task is to complete a final pilgrimage to the Shrine atop Mount Assarnibibi in order to obtain the Ebony Mail.
A Significant PeakEdit
Mount Assarnibibi is a particularly important place for the Temple, as it is thought to be the place where Molag Bal oversaw Boethiah's 99 lovers that gave birth to Almalexia. It can be found to the northeast of Mount Kand. Atop the peak of Mount Assarnibibi, the Nerevarine will find seven large stones, surrounding a Shrine. When the Nerevarine interacts with the Shrine, they will receive the Ebony Mail.
The Nerevarine may return to Saryoni to complete the quest. Saryoni will reward the Nerevarine with the Mail in the hope that they will "do good deeds" with it. He will also promote the Nerevarine to the rank of Patriach of the Temple and (if they have completed the Main Quest) grant them the title of Archcanon, while Saryoni enters retirement.
|10|| Archcanon Tholer Saryoni asked me to bring him the Ebony Mail. The Ebony Mail can be found in Mount Assarnibibi where Molag Bal oversaw the 99 lovers of Boethiah that gave birth to Almalexia. Mount Assarnibibi is north of Molag Mar.
|100|| I received the Ebony Mail from the shrine at Assarnibibi.
|110||Saryoni thanked me for bringing him the Ebony Mail, but said that I should keep it and do good deeds. I am the new Archcanon of the Temple.
- This is meant to be the final quest for the Tribunal Temple.
- The Nerevarine can obtain it earlier if they speak with Saryoni about the topics Bad Daedra and Four Corners.
- If the Nerevarine has not completed the Main Quest, then Saryoni will keep his title of Archcanon until the Nerevarine completes it.
- Saryoni claims he is retiring to write sermons.
- The quest is marked as complete after obtaining the armor, even if it is not taken to Tholer Saryoni as requested.