Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Ebony Weapons (Skyrim)
The entire weapon seems to be made out of ebony, with the blade area having the thinnest amount, and the hilt with the thickest. The right side of the blade seems to have complex designs of lines and swirls. The left side does contain similar designs, though to a lesser extent. The hilt appears to have a large amount of ebony tied around to ensure a tight grip, with an area that contains more ebony on top, most likely for precision.
- Blacksmiths and general goods merchants.
- Found as random loot in chests, or as a world item throughout Skyrim.
- Wielded by various characters or enemies, mostly Draugr Deathlords and Draugr Death Overlords at any Nordic Tombs acattered across Skyrim and Solstheim. Some of them spawn even at low levels and may wield any ebony weapon, mainly an Ebony Sword.
- The Draugr Death Overlord at the end of the Volskygge ruin always carries an Ebony weapon, which could either be an Ebony sword or Ebony war axe.
This section contains bugs related to Ebony Sword. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If this weapon is placed in a display case, it does not get placed in the middle of the case, but instead it is placed further to the right and the handle sticks out of the side of the case.
- An unenchanted Ebony Sword or other ebony weapons can be found on King Olaf at lower levels.
- Sometimes if a character is equipping a helmet and the Dragonborn beheads him, his head will fall from the body. But if the Dragonborn takes his helmet, his head will return to the body.