Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ebony weapons are made from a rare volcanic glass that can almost only be found in Vvardenfell's Red Mountain lava. This special material is found under the surface of old lava flows, and it gets its name from its glossy black surface. Ebony is used in both armor and weapons, and are second only to Daedric weapons in damage power. Ebony weapons begin appearing randomly in the world and on opponents after the Hero reaches level 16.
|Weapon||Weapon Type||Base Value||Weight||Max. Damage||Health||Speed||Reach|
|Ebony Battle Axe||Blunt, two-hand||2100||69||24||624||0.8||1.2|
|Ebony Claymore||Blade, two-hand||2200||56||24||654||0.8||1.3|
|Ebony Dagger||Blade, one-hand||1250||9||17||442||1.4||0.6|
|Ebony Longsword||Blade, one-hand||1700||44||22||572||1.0||1.0|
|Ebony Mace||Blunt, one-hand||1500||39||22||572||0.9||1.0|
|Ebony Shortsword||Blade, one-hand||1400||20||19||494||1.2||0.8|
|Ebony War Axe||Blunt, one-hand||1450||36||20||520||1.1||0.8|
|Ebony Warhammer||Blunt, two-hand||2800||84||26||676||0.7||1.3|
- "Base Value" refers to the actual value without Mercantile or disposition affecting it.
- "Max. Damage" refers to the maximum amount of damage an item can do, assuming maximum stats and skill.
- "Health" refers to a weapon's durability, "speed" refers to a weapon's attack speed, and "reach" refers to how close an opponent must be in order to be struck with a weapon.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
|Weapons in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion|
|Arrows • Bows • Battle Axes • Claymores • Daggers • Longswords • Maces • Shortswords • War Axes • Warhammers|
|Amber Weapons • Bound Weapons • Daedric Weapons • Dark Seducer Weapons • Dremora Weapons • Durable Weapons • Dwarven Weapons • Ebony Weapons • Elven Weapons • Glass Weapons • |
Golden Saint Weapons • Iron Weapons • Madness Weapons • Silver Weapons • Steel Weapons
|Staves • Enchanted Weapons • Unique Weapons • Console Commands (Blade • Blunt • Bow • Staff)|
|Blade • Blunt • Marksman|