Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ebony Weapons are a class of weapons in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Unlike their angular, gold-laden counterparts found in Cyrodiil during the Oblivion Crisis, the Ebony weapons found in Skyrim during the 4th era have a curved, flowing appearance and swap the gaudy, gold detailing for more subtle engravings. They are often viewed as the second best type of smithable weapon on the game, until Dawnguard where they slipped into third. Despite this, they still offer very good use and high attributes. They can be upgraded into Daedric Weapons at the Atronach Forge.
- These weapons can be crafted with a Smithing level of 80 with the Ebony Smithing perk.
- Ebony swords and war axes can be found on Draugr Deathlords at higher levels.
- Ebony weapons can be found as random loot as early as level 21.
- The Draugr Deathlords and more powerful draugr in Lost Valkygg, Valthume and the Temple of Miraak seem to always contain Ebony Weapons regardless of level.
- Rarely, at higher levels, Bandit Chiefs found during random encounters may carry Ebony Weapons.
- The Draugr Death Overlord at the end of Volskygge always has an Ebony weapon, usually a war axe or sword.
Attributes by pieceEdit
A list of different types of Ebony weapons that can be crafted in Skyrim with their stats and the necessary materials.
|Damage||Weight||Value||Leather Strips||Ebony Ingots||Firewood||ID|
|Ebony War Axe||15||17||865||2||2||0||000139AB|
|Ebony Arrow †||20||0||7||0||1||1||000139BF|
† Crafting Ebony Arrows requires Dawnguard to be installed. Each recipe yields 24 arrows.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
|Weapon classes in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
|Arrows • Bolts (DG) • Bows • Crossbows (DG) • Battleaxes • Daggers • Greatswords • Maces • Swords • War Axes • Warhammers|
|Ancient Nord Weapons • Daedric Weapons • Dragonbone Weapons (DG) • Dwarven Weapons • Ebony Weapons • Elven Weapons|
Falmer Weapons • Forsworn Weapons • Glass Weapons • Imperial Weapons • Iron Weapons • Lunar Weapons • Nord Hero Weapons • Nordic Weapons (DB)
Orcish Weapons • Silver Weapons • Skyforge Steel Weapons • Stalhrim Weapons (DB) • Steel Weapons
|Staves • Enchanted Weapons • Unique Weapons • Console Commands|
|Archery • One-Handed • Two-Handed|