| Base Value:|
|Restore Magicka||Fortify Destruction|
|5 pts for 0 sec||4% for 60 sec|
|Fortify Magicka||Damage Health|
|4% for 60 sec||2 pts for 1 sec|
|Form ID: 0003AD63|
- Main article: Ingredients (Skyrim)
- A sample of ectoplasm can be found in Anise's Cabin.
- Another can be found in the Abandoned Prison.
- Four (one on the first floor, three on the second) can be found at the College of Winterhold in the Hall of Countenance.
- There's another one on a table in Jorgen and Lami's House.
- Found in the Alchemy room in some houses that one can own.
- On a table in the final room in Yngvild
- Found on Dragon Cultists in Forelhost.
- Can be found occasionally by searching the 'ghostly remains' of slain Ghosts (but not Corrupted Shades).
- 2-4 can be found inside of the Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon.
- Can be bought at Arcadia's Cauldron.
- 2 can be found in Wuunferth the Unliving room in the Palace of the Kings in Windhelm.
- 10 can be found on the corpse of Karstaag.
- Loot drop from Petra the Hagraven in Blind Cliff Bastion for The Affairs of Hagravens quest.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Restore Magicka||Fortify Destruction||Fortify Magicka||Damage Health|
† multiple effects
- In addition to being an alchemical ingredient, ectoplasm can be used to improve plasmic weapons. The Drainspell Bow, Drainheart Sword, and the Ghostblade are some examples.
- It is one of only three alchemical ingredients to also have a use in Smithing, the others being Void Salts and Daedra Hearts.