Edwinna Elbert is a Breton mage found within the downstairs portion of the Ald'ruhn Mages Guild. She is also an exclaimed expert on the study of the Dwemer, and will task the Nerevarine in helping her with her own research; some of which include excavating several Dwemer ruins and retrieving various artifacts and books.
Upon meeting her, Edwinna can notably be seen wearing a common robe, as well as a pair of expensive shoes. She is also equipped with a silver dagger and wields an ebony wizard's staff for protection. Edwinna also has a vast knowledge of spells, most of which are outlined below.
- Absorb Intelligence
- Absorb Willpower
- Blood Despair
- Blood Gift
- Burden of Sin
- Dire Weakness to Fire
- Dire Weakness to Frost
- Dire Weary
- Drain Blood
- Drain Mysticism
- Drain Restoration
- Great Feather
- Masterful Green Wisdom
- Masterful Unseen Wisdom
- Medusa's Gaze
- Poet's Whim
- Rapid Regenerate
- Second Barrier
- Strong Shock Shield
- Strong Frost Shield
- Strong Fire Shield
- Surpassing Green Wisdom
- Surpassing Unseen Wisdom
- Vivec's Mercy
- Weak Spelldrinker
- Wild Distraction
- Wild Spelldrinker
- Chronicles of Nchuleft: Obtain a copy of the book Chronicles of Nchuleft.
- A Potion from Skink-in-Tree's-Shade: Retrieve a potion from Skink-in-Tree's-Shade.
- Steal Chimarvamidium: "Borrow" a copy of the book Chimarvamidium from the Vivec City Guild of Mages.
- Huleen's Hut: Investigate a disturbance in Maar Gan.
- Return Chimarvamidium: Return the copy of Chimarvamidium that was "borrowed."
- Dwemer Tube from Arkngthunch-Sturdumz: Acquire a Dwemer Tube for Edwinna Elbert.
- Nchuleftingth Expedition: Get an update on the progress regarding the Nchuleftingth expedition.
- Scarab Plans in Mzuleft: Retrieve some Dwemer plans located deep within the Mzuleft ruins.
- Bethamez: Retrieve some Dwemer plans from an uncovered ruin within the Gnisis eggmine.
- Disappearance of the Dwarves: Recover three Dwemer books for translation.
"Are you looking for me? You want to join the Mages Guild?"
Nchuleftingth "You can get there by going around the mountains near Suran and heading northeast along the Foyada Nadanat, or you can start in Molag Mar and head northwest towards Mount Kand. Go north around Mount Kand and along the north side of the Foyada."
excavation report "Did you get the excavation report? Do you have it with you?"
- Yes, here it is. "Thank you, . This report will be helpful, I'm sure."
- No, not yet. "I need that report,
. I cannot work with all these meaningless delays."
- excavation report "If you have such a keen interest in scholarship, perhaps you'd like to join the Mages Guild."