Upon approaching the crypt, Eisa is attacked by her fellow bandits who believe she was involved with the theft of a sword carried by their bandit leader. If she survives, Eisa will inform the Dragonborn of the existence of the stolen blade and that they can go after it if they wish. Whether she is assisted or not, her quest is given regardless.
- According to Eisa's Journal, she and Ra'jirr are former members of the White River Gang, and the only survivors of a failed mutiny at White River Watch.
- Healing her will be taken as an act of aggression and cause her to attack. She will not attack anything unless provoked or a Frenzy spell is used on her.
- By killing her and taking her journal, the Dragonborn will automatically start the quest "The Pale Lady."
This section contains bugs related to Eisa Blackthorn. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- The Frostmere Crypt encounter may glitch, causing Eisa to stand outside the entrance alone, where she will not be under attack, and she will have no dialogue options. The related quest may still be obtained by opening her inventory in sneak mode and reading her journal. It is not necessary to pickpocket the journal to get the quest.
- console commands will lead one to Moorside Inn despite her not being physically there. After finishing the quest "The Pale Lady," teleporting to Eisa via