|Location||South-west of Windhelm|
|Quests||The Blessings of Nature|
Eldergleam Sanctuary is a cave located in southern central Skyrim.
This is where the Eldergleam Tree is located, and the final destination of The Blessings of Nature quest. It is considered a holy place in Skyrim. A copy of the skill book Mystery of Princess Talara, v2 is here, near the Dunmer pilgrim.
- There is a chest on the right of the path, near where Asta sits and looks at the tree; climb onto the rock ledge to reach it. Next to the chest is a Corundum Ore vein.
- West of this location there is an unmarked camp of hunters bathing in the water.
- East of the Eldergleam Sanctuary, there is an encounter with a frost dragon.
- Behind one of the Eldergleam branches, where the Spriggans appear if the Eldergleam is activated, there is a chest with random loot. It takes using Nettlebane to reach it.
- Nettlebane will only work on the roots of the Eldergleam that block the path, or access to the chest. Striking the other roots, i,e those trailing into the stream, has no effect.
- Hanging Moss grows in abundance here, at the sides of the stream.
- In Snapleg Cave, which is a distance south of Eldergleam Sanctuary, a living Spriggan is being held in a cage by two Hagravens. If the hagravens are killed and the cage is unlocked, the Spriggan will run to a clearing outside Eldergleam Sanctuary, where it, (oddly enough), is non-hostile, letting the Dragonborn approach it.
- It is possible to exit the map at the back, showing a flat square area with a single hill, surrounded by pale blue skybox. Jumping off removes HUD and crashes if saved.
- When leaving the Eldergleam Sanctuary, the dragon in Bonestream Crest appears, which seems to be flapping one wing and gets stuck in mid-air. In addition, there are times when it flies away, but returns to a different location in the area. Even if the player manages to reduce its health below or around the requirement for it to crash land on the ground, this dragon continues to be in mid-air.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)