Elgrim's Elixirs is an Alchemy shop in Riften that is operated by Elgrim and his wife Hafjorg. It is located on the western end of the channel in Riften on the lower level.
Elgrim's apprentice, Ingun Black-Briar, is searching for several ingredients for her own research: twenty nirnroot, twenty nightshade, and twenty deathbell, which the Dragonborn can find for her.
After the quest is completed, the Dragonborn will receive a key to a chest in the back room where Ingun regularly adds new potions for the Dragonborn to take.
- In the corner is an Alchemy Lab, which the Dragonborn can use freely.
- Behind the shop is a more home-like room where Elgrim and Hafjorg live. Under the bed is a coin purse. Next to the bed is an adept-level Strongbox, which has gold and an ingot in it.
- Hafjorg may give the Dragonborn a miscellaneous quest to go and retrieve a sample of ore from Shor's Stone.
This section contains bugs related to Elgrim's Elixirs. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Please reload an old save to confirm if the bug is still happening.
- If the bug is still occurring, please post the bug report with the appropriate system template 360 / XB1 , PS3 / PS4 , PC / MAC , depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person-anecdotes: such discussions belong on the appropriate forum board.
| Click to see the list of bugs encountered
- 360 - In this particular store, the game may crash if the player attempts to purchase a Briar Heart.