Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Regenerate Magicka: Magicka regenerates 25% faster for twelve minutes.
- Fortify Magicka: Magicka is increased by 100 for twelve minutes.
- If the Dragonborn is a Vampire and has the Necromage Restoration perk, the effects are increased to 31% for Magicka Regeneration and 125 for Fortify Magicka, along with an increased effect duration of 18 rather than the normal 12 minutes.
Despite being a food item, it is very useful for mages due to the large boost of magicka and magicka regeneration. The most redeeming factor is that it outlasts potions with similar effects by a large margin. However, it is hard to come by; the selling of Moon Sugar is not legal in Skyrim, and it is only available from certain vendors.
The ingredients for the food can be purchased from merchants or stolen or taken from a building. One such place is a master-locked storage room in Fort FrostmothDR, which contains significant amounts of all materials required for Elsweyr Fondue—a shelf contains several Eidar Cheese Wheels and Ale bottles, and a barrel in the storage room contains several units of Moon Sugar.
- Oddly, no Khajiit character in the game carries this food unless it is sold to them.
- In spite of its "adult" ingredients, it can be given as a gift to an adopted child, like a Sweetroll.