- For other uses, see Elven Boots.
Elven Boots are a piece of light armor and part of the Elven Armor set found in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Unenchanted boots will begin to appear throughout Skyrim at level 12 and enchanted variants can be found at level 13. These locations include:
An Elven Armor requires a Smithing level of 30 and the Elven Smithing perk to create. It can be forged at a blacksmith's forge with the following components:
It can be upgraded with a Refined Moonstone at a workbench and also benefits from the Elven Smithing perk, which doubles the improvement.
This section contains bugs related to Elven Boots (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Please reload an old save to confirm if the bug is still happening.
- If the bug is still occurring, please post the bug report with the appropriate system template 360 / XB1 , PS3 / PS4 , PC / MAC , depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person-anecdotes: such discussions belong on the appropriate forum board.
- A small part of the Dragonborn's legs, just below the knee, disappears when worn with armor that exposes the legs (i.e. Forsworn Armor).