|Elven Gilded Armor|
|Class: Light Armor, Cuirass|
|Upgrade Material: Quicksilver Ingot|
|Perk: Elven Smithing|
It is identical in appearance to Elven Armor, but has a higher armor rating. Wearing the armor does not count towards the "Matching Set" perk achieved at level 70 in the Light Armor skill tree. A regular piece of Elven Armor must be worn to get the bonus.
- Blacksmiths and General Goods Merchants.
- Found as random loot in chests or as a world item.
- Worn by randomly encountered Thalmor patrol guards.
- Sometimes worn by random encountered thieves after level 32.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)