| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
|Class: Two-Handed, Greatsword|
|Upgrade Material: Refined Moonstone|
Unenchanted Elven Greatswords will begin to appear throughout Skyrim at level 19 and enchanted greatswords can be found at level 20. These locations include:
- Blacksmiths and General Goods Merchants.
- Wielded by various Characters or Enemies.
- Found as random loot in chests or as a world item throughout Skyrim.
- One may be found in Folgunthur, just before the Dragon-door. There is an off-shoot to the right of the path leading to the door that is submerged. It is difficult to see because the water is not deep enough to fully submerge in, but just under the water is the greatsword. (Must be of the appropriate level for the sword to be there.)
- Thalmor Justiciars typically carry these greatswords.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)