- Can be found hanging in homes.
- Faendal's house in Riverwood contains four.
- 2% drop off Falmer.
- There are a few bunches inside the back entrance to Cracked Tusk Keep.
- At least four samples in Alva's house in Morthal.
- There is one bunch hanging inside Helgen Keep.
- If appropriate decorations are purchased, it can be found in any of the purchasable houses.
- May be found in Apothecary's Satchels.
- Can be found on hostile mages.
- Four can be found hanging from the roof of the Jorrvaskr Living Quarters.
- May be sold in Alchemists' shops.
|Restore Magicka||Fortify Archery||Weakness to Frost||Resist Fire|
† multiple effects
- Elves Ear is so named because the leaves' shape resembles an elf's ear.
- Although Elves Ear is a plant, it cannot be planted in fertile soil in Hearthfire.
- It is mostly found hanging above cooking pots, or other areas where cooking is abundant, despite not being in any recipe or treat.
- Elves Ear can only be found in hanging bunches, and is never found growing as a live plant.
- The leaves and stems of Elves Ear closely resemble that of common sage (Salvia officinalis), which is also often dried for cooking.