- Uriel Septim VII during the Tutorial.
- Martin Septim on his way to the Temple of the One to light the Dragonfires.
Skull of CorruptionEdit
- Do not deliver the Amulet of Kings to Jauffre, or begin the Dark Brotherhood quest "Scheduled for Execution", as both make the Emperor's body disappear.
- Become Arch-Mage and obtain the Staff of Worms. (The Risen Flesh spell from the Hill of Suicides in The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles can be a substitute)
- Become character level five.
- Obtain the Skull of Corruption through the Shrine of Vaermina quest.
- Travel to the Imperial Prison Sewers.
- Resurrect the Emperor with the Staff of Worms.
- Zap him with the Skull of Corruption
- Kill the clone, then stop and save before it hits the ground and disappears.
- Reload and keep pressing the loot key, and the Emperor's corpse can be looted.