Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Enchanter Survey: Stormhaven is a Crafting Survey map that marks where a bountiful supply of runes can be found.
- 6 Protean Runestones, yielding 2 Aspect, 1 Potency, and 1 Essence Runes each.
- The reward is located in the northwest of Stormhaven. The closest wayshrine is Firebrand Keep Wayshrine.
- From the wayshrine, travel north in a straight line. Stop when reaching the stone path with a stone fence before the abandoned wagon.
- Turn right and travel a short distance as if headed to Firebrand Keep, but only go past the gargoyles and the two destroyed archways. Do not continue into the keep.
- As the second archway is crossed, turn right, in direction to south. There is a narrow passage between the mountain in the left and the stone wall in the right, with a small tree in the beginning.
- Travel across the passage. The runes will be at the end.
- It is also possible to find a locked chest in this location.