|Enhanced Dwarven Crossbow|
| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
Attacks with this crossbow ignore 50% of armor
|Class: Archery, Crossbow|
|Upgrade Material: Dwarven Metal Ingot|
|Perk: Dwarven Smithing|
- Main article: Dwarven Weapons (Skyrim)
The Enhanced Dwarven Crossbow is identical to the Dwarven Crossbow in appearance and damage, but ignores 50% of armor.
It represents the pinnacle of handheld ranged weaponry in all of Skyrim, with devastating firepower and a relatively fast reload time. With the proper perks and skill in Archery, and a few dozen Dwarven Bolts, this weapon turns low-level characters into formidable fighters.
An Enhanced Dwarven Crossbow is available for purchase from Sorine Jurard at Fort Dawnguard after completing the last of the six "Ancient Technology" quests. She will also train the Dragonborn how to smith one if requested (Not available if the Dragonborn sides with Harkon during Bloodline).
After obtaining the schematics for it and asking Sorine Jurard how to create it, it may be smithed with the Dwarven Smithing perk. It can only be made at the blacksmith's forge in Fort Dawnguard and using the following components:
- The Enhanced Dwarven Crossbow does more damage and is more cumbersome than a dragonbone bow, making it the Archery weapon with the highest damage and weight in the game.
- The 50% armor ignored is not an enchantment. The crossbow can still be enchanted like a normal weapon.
- Calcelmo may ask for this weapon, sending a note by courier.
This section contains bugs related to Enhanced Dwarven Crossbow. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Enchantment is added to the weapon, the effect is not shown. If an