The lower level hosts quite a large collection of empty barrels of Honningbrew Mead and various generic kegs and alcohol. The middle level has a bedroom, an Arcane Enchanter surrounded by many alchemical ingredients and potions, the kitchen with only fish products on the table, and a door leading to a balcony. The top level only consists of a balcony that encompasses the entire building, and the master bedroom with a chest.
- Many various alchemical ingredients, despite not having an Alchemy Lab.
- Solutions of Strength and Potions of Strength, in addition to other useful potions.
- Every decorative pot contains Tundra Cotton.
- Thief Cache barrel next to the front door facing the street.
- Melaran may be seen sleeping in the master bedroom and Erikur will sleep in the smaller one, or they may be sleeping together in the master bedroom.
- Since the house holds three residents and only two beds, one person will just stand around all night.
- Erikur and Gisli leave around 8:00am, while Melaran will remain inside until 12:00pm.
- The multiple doors will have different lock levels than each other.
This section contains bugs related to Erikur's House. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Blue Palace, and remains unlocked even when no one is inside, unlike other NPC houses. In addition, many lower value items in his house (50 gold and under) are free to be taken as if the player is considered his friend, even if he is never interacted with. Erikur's house will be unlocked when he leaves in the morning to go to the