|Location||Northeast of Falkreath|
Evergreen Grove is a special woodland area located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The grove is located in the Falkreath Hold region of Skyrim. The grove is actually a partially sunken ancient standing stone site that has become a pond, fed by stream at the north shore. The grove is protected by Spriggans. There is a broken altar in the middle of the pond, a dead alchemist is laying on top of it, possibly floating in the water.
- Skill Book: Mannimarco, King of Worms - Skill book (Alchemy) - Edge of the pond, or in the pond, (may bounce around from combat).
- Skill Book: De Rerum Dirennis - Skill book (Alchemy) - On a table at the Alchemist's campsite up stream.
This is good site for alchemists due to the two skill books and the variety of ingredients here.
- Spriggan Sap and/or Taproot - from the Spriggans.
- (Random) Rare Ingredient - Found on the dead Alchemist.
- Nirnroot - One has uprooted at edge of the pond. Three up stream.
- Blue Mountain Flower - Several grow just past the edges of the pond.
- Purple Mountain Flower - A few grow on the other side of the pond.
- Red Mountain Flower - Very few growing on the edge of the pond.
- Thistle Branch - Around the pond and in the woods.
- Bleeding Crown - Several growing by two trees on the northern side of the Alchemist's camp.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)