| Base Value:|
|FormID: 0005A9DF, 0005A9E3|
The Execution Hood is typically worn by those about to be executed. When taken from the executed body, it can be worn, but it does not impede the wearer's perception when playing the game from a first person perspective.
Three Execution Hoods can only be found being worn by the following characters:
Be aware, they will not respawn so there's only three execution hoods in the game.
- If given to a follower they may equip it if they do not (or even if they do) have better helmets in their inventory.
- In the Dragonborn's inventory it sometimes has a cream color, however when equipped it is always black.
- If pickpocketed off of one of the three captives, they will keep on mumbling and their voice may still be muffled as if it were still equipped.
- Mage Armor perk does not work when equipped.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)