| Base Value:|
|FormID: 0005A9DF, 0005A9E3|
The Execution Hood is typically worn by those about to be executed. When its taken from the executed body, it can be worn, but it does not impede the wearer's perception when playing the game from a first person perspective.
Three Execution Hoods can only be found being worn by the following characters:
Be aware, they will not respawn since there's only three execution hoods in the game.
- If given to a follower they may equip it if they do not (or even if they do) have better helmets in their inventory.
- In the Dragonborn's inventory it sometimes has a cream color, however when equipped it is always black.
- If pickpocketed off of one of the three captives, they will keep on mumbling and their voice may still be muffled as if it were still equipped.
- There's a way to get more than three hoods. Using a Dead Thrall spell in any of the wearers may work by removing any clothes left on them, then exiting the cabin. The thrall should have his clothes respawned including the hood.
- The Mage Armor perk does not work when the Execution Hoods are equipped.
- Some of the followers you recruit may make the hood their deafult headgear when its given to them.