Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Eye of Argonia is an artifact said to be the priceless King's jewel of ancient Black Marsh. It was meant to be the subject of a sequel to Redguard, The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Eye of Argonia. Since the spin-off series' cancellation, the Eye of Argonia has been mentioned in every game since Redguard as an Easter Egg.
- During The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard a conversation in the Draggin Tale Inn, it is mentioned by Dreekius and initiates a small conversation between Tobias and Cyrus over it.
- In the book Ruins of Kemel-Ze, the author Rolard Nordssen said he too dreams of recovering it. The book has since appeared in every game since Morrowind.
- During the The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal quest "Muckraking Journalist," the Nerevarine can conciliate Trels Varis upon breaking into his Secret Office by telling him they were looking here for the Eye of Argonia.
- The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Eye of Argonia (Cancelled)
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (Mentioned only)