- Main article: Spells (Morrowind)
Eye of Night is a unique Khajiiti racial spell in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. This spell temporarily endows the subject with infravision, or the ability to see in the dark. The effect's magnitude is how much the ambient light level is raised.
- Night-Eye – for 30 seconds on self.
The following people use Eye of Night:
- It does not cost magicka acquired during character creation.
- May be cast as often as desired.
- May be turned off by recasting.
- While a sound is heard by the Nerevarine when the power is turned on or off, NPCs don't seem to notice.
- The sound heard when turning the power on or off is absent when underwater.