|Eyes of the Falmer|
| Base Value:|
The Eyes of the Falmer, also known as the Eyes of the Snow Elves, are treasures found during the Thieves Guild quest, "Blindsighted". They appear as large egg-shaped gems with a red glow, pried from the eye sockets of a large Snow Elf statue in Irkngthand.
The Left Eye of the Falmer is a quest item that can only be turned in to Delvin Mallory at the Thieves Guild for between 1,600 and 3,200 . Further, quest items turned in to Mallory appear on a shelf behind the Guild Master's desk in the Ragged Flagon - Cistern. The items can be stolen from the guild itself.
"Nobody thought they were real, but I've seen them.
The Eyes of the Snow Elves!
The Dwarves thought they took them from the Falmer, but they themselves were fooled. A statue, built in secrecy by the slaves, the eyes burn into you, and I see them even now. S'raffa escaped through the collapsing tunnel, but he'll never escape what we've seen. Men will never believe him, and he'll be driven mad by the knowledge that he'll never see them again. But I may yet see them again before I die."
- If the Eyes are dropped and then put underwater, they will glow a pink color.
- The prying of the eyes from the statue may be a reference to Dungeons and Dragons, which features art of adventurerers plucking gem eyes from a large statue in multiple player handbooks.
This section contains bugs related to Eyes of the Falmer. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- The Left Eye of the Falmer may not spawn. The quest continues, but no reward can be collected.
- Left Eye of the Falmer may not have any message upon acquiring it stating to take it to Delvin like previous items, it will cause it to not be sellable to Delvin thus making it impossible to complete the side quest. The
- The "Left Eye of the Falmer" may not trigger the option to sell to Delvin Mallory. However the quest still completes as normal and you may sell the Eye to any merchant. The only downside is the Eye will not be placed on the trophy shelves in the Flagon Cistern, making your trophy collection incomplete. Can be manually placed on shelf but "can" randomly fall and/or disappear.