|Eyes of the Falmer|
| Base Value:|
The Eyes of the Falmer, also known as the Eyes of the Snow Elves, are treasures found during the Thieves Guild quest, Blindsighted. They appear as large white egg-shaped gems with a pulsing red glow, pried from the eye sockets of a large Snow Elf statue in Irkngthand.
The Left Eye of the Falmer is a quest item and a larceny target that can only be turned in to Delvin Mallory at the Thieves Guild for between 1,200 and 3,200 . Further, quest items turned in to Mallory appear on a shelf behind the Guild Master's desk in the Ragged Flagon - Cistern. The items can be stolen from the guild itself.
There is no quest attached to the Right Eye of the Falmer, so it can be sold to merchants who buy stolen goods.
- If the Eyes are dropped and then put underwater, they will glow a pink color.
- There is a note found in Irkngthand about the Eyes.
- The Eyes looted from Mercer are much smaller than the ones seen being pried off the statue.
This section contains bugs related to Eyes of the Falmer. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- The Left Eye of the Falmer may not spawn. The quest continues, but no reward can be collected.
- Left Eye of the Falmer may not have any message upon acquiring it stating to take it to Delvin like previous items, it will cause it to not be sellable to Delvin thus making it impossible to complete the side quest. The
- The "Left Eye of the Falmer" may not trigger the option to sell to Delvin Mallory. However, the quest still completes as normal and you may sell the Eye to any merchant. The only downside is the Eye will not be placed on the trophy shelves in the Flagon Cistern, making your trophy collection incomplete. Can be manually placed on the shelf but can randomly fall and/or disappear.