Fade Other is an expert level Illusion spell in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that was never made obtainable in the game. It is an invisibility spell that can be cast on any character to temporarily turn them invisible, the targeted version of the spell Invisibility that is self-cast only.
It can only be obtained using console commands in the PC version of Skyrim.
- While the spell was never made playable, it works as intended, and there are even some voiced dialog lines that are triggered when it is cast on someone.
- Both male and female children will exclaim "Hey, I'm see-through!" when Fade Other is cast on them. This dialog may have been meant to be used during the event where children will ask the Dragonborn to make them invisible after they witness them casting spells.
- Like almost every other spell in the game, Fade Other's duration will benefit from being dual cast.
This section contains bugs related to Fade Other. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If used on someone, their eyes may look very different and it seems as if there is a symbol in them.confirmation needed
- This can be fixed by disabling the character and then enabling them again.confirmation needed