A false frontEdit
Seen any Imperial couriers lately?
- His life is in danger.
- Maybe some gold will help?
- I don't have time for this. I can get rough with you if I have to. "Now, now! That won't be necessary. He was here... [...]"
- Never mind. "Hmph."
Note: she will say, "He was here, but he left... [...]," as well as a unique response depending on the reply chosen by the Dragonborn, for any answer chosen. If asked, "Seen any Imperial couriers lately?" again after the information has been given, she will only repeat where he is.
- "Faida's the name. I keep the inn."
- "Something different, I can tell. Hope you ain't here to cause trouble."
- "The meals I serve ain't what I call a Jarl's feast, but they'll fill your belly."
- "Seen a lot of travelers lately, mostly soldier nowadays."
- "You met the Lylvieves? Quiet family. But they're the heart of Dragon Bridge."
- "Poor Horgeir. Everyone in town knows about his wife's affair but him. Probably better if he doesn't know."
- "I think the dragons are here to test us and make sure we're still true Nords."
- It is implied at the beginning of "Breaching Security," a quest for the Dark Brotherhood, that she has a romantic relationship with Gaius Maro, son of Commander Maro, who is the captain of the Penitus Oculatus.
- Despite seeming to have a close relationship with Gaius Maro, when he is killed in Breaching Security, she will not act negatively to the Dragonborn.